What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Success!

I just wanted to let you know that Kemiah goes to nursery without any issues! Hurray! I can take her instead of Kevin, and I just drop her off and that's the end of it. No crying, no fussing, and Kevin doesn't have to stay with her. I'm so happy that she has made that adjustment and actually enjoys nursery. I had to change a stinky diaper today and she went back to nursery without any problems! What a big girl. Now we just need to tackle the potty training thing and we'd be sitting pretty.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yay! good job kemiah! only a few more weeks and matix can go! i hope he likes it as much as you do! :)