What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Prego pictures

So here I am. This first picture was taken January 19 and I was probably 16 weeks along. This is when the bump was finally visible to others.


This picture was taken on Tuesday (2/2) and I was 18 weeks along. Bump getting bigger. I think I have probably added more weight to the back side but we won't focus on that.


I'll post more along the way. It was weird to me that I was almost 1/2 way through but now I'm still only almost 1/2 way through so time seems to be crawling now. I hate that part. I guess I should get busy with the other kids school stuff and then time will pass quickly and I won't even be able to keep track and then it will be the end before I even know it. Crazy.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

you look great. keep up with the belly pics! :)

The Fredericks said...

you look sooooo good in the 2nd pic-being prego agrees with you!- how fun to finally see her peeking out! :) can't wait to see more.

alexandraquel said...

You look beautiful!!!!