What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

No kidding.

Kemiah didn't want to take a nap today so I didn't put her to bed. She fell apart about 3 o'clock this afternoon and I told her, "either stop your crying or go to bed." I was reading a book to the other kids and she eventually left. At 4, I stopped reading and got up to start dinner but decided I should check on Kemiah. For all I knew she had locked herself in the bathroom and was playing in the water. To my relief, she had put herself to bed, with her baby doll, Matix. What a cutie pie! No really, see for yourself...


I got her up because I didn't need her sleeping too long so late in the day. She was not happy when I put her down on the couch but I had to make dinner. When I had the food in the oven I went to check on her and she had gone back to bed with Matix. Silly girl. We paid for it though because she is still awake while the other kids are all sleeping.

2 comments:

Alex Acres said...

Hey Jacquelle! That is so funny because Alex has done that too... then we just can't get her in bed at night! Now she is at the point where she doesn't need a nap everyday of the week but when she does take a nap she does not go to bed early...

I hope your enjoying Michigan! I do like it here in Miami (except the traffic of course)!

Love reading your blog. It's fun to see what you all are up to! Have a great weekend.

Heather

Josh and Kelly said...

That is pretty fun that her baby's name is Matix!