What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Congratulations Benny Boy!

Yesterday was the Pack Meeting at Cub Scouts. The whole family went to see Ben get his Bobcat and Tiger Cub awards. It was fun to see him be recognized. (You know I was there because the pictures got taken - I was in no condition to have my picture taken.)






He mentioned first thing this morning about getting his patches put onto his shirt. I finally sat down with him after lunch and gave him a couple options. He chose to hand sew them on so he could still use his pocket. I threaded the needle, started him off and he was on his way. He went all the way around the patch and did a great job. I tightened all the stitches and tied off the end. He decided to do the Tiger Cub patch tomorrow.




He's really a hard working boy! Now he's all excited about getting things done so he can get a bead at the next pack meeting - maybe even two!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

so cute!!!!! Cooper wants to be a scout so bad. Only 4 years to go.