What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Anyone for a drink?

She finally figured out how to actually get a drink of water from the fountain. She used to just put her mouth on the water and come away wet. This time I actually made a sucking sound and told her to suck in. She tried it and was pleased to actually swallow the precious liquid. Unfortunately, that meant she wanted more and more. When I finally got her away from the fountain her shirt was completely wet. "My shirt wet, Mommy." Yes, yes it is. She grabbed it with both hands and kind of shook it, as if it might dry with a little help. I'm only sorry I didn't get a picture of the wet shirt. Oh well. It was delightful to see her so happy.






It's a look of pure satisfaction!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

she looks so big in the last picture! maybe it is the bangs...? soon she will be a big sister! wow!