What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Youth Stake Dance for two

I think it's a little interesting that a holiday that occurs on one day, can actually last all month long. No, I'm not talking about Christmas. I speak of Halloween. There are parties, dances, trunk-or-treats, pumpkin carving, and other sorts of things that all happen throughout the month of October to celebrate the holiday that actually happens on the very last day of the month. Anyway, Ben and Marissa went to the stake youth dance tonight, dressed up and ready for fun. Fortunately, we have a friend who loaned us the costumes and I thought the kids looked great!

Marissa as a witch - just in case you couldn't tell.


Ben as Sherlock Holmes - just in case you couldn't tell.


I told Ben he should wear a cowboy hat, the cloak, a doctor's scrub shirt and camouflage pants. Then when people asked him what he was he could say, "I'm confused." I laughed when I told him because I really thought it was a great idea. Oh well.

No comments: