What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

What a full day!

We were in the school room this morning and I noticed something outside the window. Then I realized it was a big ground hog walking down our sidewalk. I watched it all the way down the side of our house, to the backyard and then it headed down the walk toward the backyard. I told all the kids so they were all following it as well, and ended up outside to get a closer look. It stopped to look at us and I snapped a picture. It headed across our yard, to Edgar's yard and then out to the corn field. I hope it doesn't decide our yard would be a good place for a home - I hate our moles so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like what the ground hog would do to our yard. No thank you!

I love it when the day ends like this.
Kevin starts reading to the little girls,
then others join in.
They still love being read to!


Camdilyn decided to "read" on her own.
Any time I tell her to go read a book she will say,
"Mom, I don't know how to read."
I guess we should work on that!



No comments: