What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Tamara came to visit us!

My friend, Tamara, moved away last July (with her husband and little boy) and my whole family was sad to see them leave! But she came back to visit us and we were so happy! She brought her little boy with her and Camdilyn was so excited to be with him again - they are the same age and are true buddies! We went to Johnson's Giant Pumpkin farm with them and had a great time.

First stop was doughnuts!
Yum!


Then we were off to see the farm.



A couple goats were out and about,
so my kids had fun with them.



Naomi actually touched one!



 Cheese!




Feeding the goats.

Naomi thought Tamara should go for a ride!

Noisy, violet geese.

Tamara paid for all of us to go through the soybean maze.


My friend and I!

What a fun outing with a fun friend! My kids were thrilled to spend time with our friends so I guess I shouldn't be selfish in calling her my friend. Anyway, it was awesome!

No comments: