What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Trunk or Treat

It was fun to attend our ward Trunk or Treat activity tonight. It was a bit chilly but we all survived. I was walking around the building and parking lot again this year, trying to get this baby to come, so we'll see what happens the rest of the weekend. (It worked two years ago!) So here are our little costumed children.
Harmonie and Domonique - M&M duo

Kemiah and Xiomara - two headed creature

Ben as Sherlock and Camdilyn as a police officer.

Emily the warrior princess, huntress, elvin keeper of the woods!
With Naomi a little witch (who was really cold).

The only picture I took of the kids actually doing any activities.

Group photo of all the kids.
Yes, Marissa was a purple witch again.

I'm confused (that was my costume idea).

Kevin was himself!
He stayed with our trunk which had shredded paper, two little pumpkins
and our very docile old rooster, Anna.
Everyone was very surprised that we brought a live chicken.
But everyone also enjoyed petting him.
I am so sad I didn't get a picture of our trunk!

When we got home, one of the kids gave Kevin a drink bottle.
Kevin talked about he had always wanted one when he was a kid,
but never had one,
so this was his very first one!
I had to document the moment!



Happy Trunk or Treating and we all went to bed, tired but happy to have enjoyed a fun evening with family and friends. We'll see if anything happens this weekend with the baby we are all excited to meet!

No comments: