What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Oh boy!

Naomi got into the upstairs bathroom, unattended, and turned on the cold water by standing on the toilet next to the sink. Unfortunately, she must have gotten it turned on pretty high because it couldn't go down the drain fast enough, so it overflowed. I have no idea how long it was on for but it ended up going through the floor and down to the ceiling tile in the kitchen below. It was just dripping away through the tile. We put a towel down that we had used upstairs and waited for it to stop dripping. Then I got the bright idea to take the tile down so it could dry out flat. That was a bad idea (not so much a bright idea) because as I tried to get it down, it broke to pieces because of the wet spot. I should have left it there (lesson learned, recorded, and passed on). What a mess! 

No comments: