What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Always remember

I love it when Camdilyn is coloring and she starts singing Primary songs. It helps me remember years ago, when Ben and Marissa and Emily were small and they would sing Primary songs, too. What a wonderful thing to hear and treasure.

I love when I walk into the living room and see the little girls all "reading" books. They look intently at the pictures and turn the pages and are just enjoying some quiet time, on their own. Naomi will even sit on the couch or the floor and look through books. The older kids love to read, too, so I guess we just need to make sure we have good books available for them to enjoy.

I love watching the little girls be creative in their play. I don't love their messes but I do love that they will play together and have fun pretending.

I love watching my little baby wiggle inside me. I love anticipating her arrival. Which also helps me to love time with Naomi before the new one arrives.

I love the autumn colors.

I love chatting with my older kids and trying to help them deal with life with a better attitude - which is sometimes hard for me to do so I need to be patient with them as they try to figure it all out.

These children of mine are pretty awesome and I just need to remember!


Lined up for Family Home Evening skits. Love these sweet kids of mine!

No comments: