What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Playing games and hanging out

Tamara and Felix stayed with us for part of the time while they were visiting Saginaw. It was so fun to have them here. The younger girls loved playing with Felix and we all enjoyed talking with Tamara or playing games. She always has great games to play. 



Friday night, Kevin was able to Facetime with Steve on Tamara's phone and it was good to catch up with him, too. I guess we should be better about staying in touch... I'll work on that.

They left this morning and we were all sad. Camdilyn asked about playing with Felix tomorrow. I'll have to distract her somehow.

Thanks again for coming out to see us and spending time with us and sharing with us! We love you guys!

No comments: