What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thank my Heavenly Father

I just thought I would thank my Heavenly Father for the tender mercy He showed me today. I was at Church, waiting with 5 of my kids, while 3 of my girls practiced with the ward choir. While we waited, I was talking with a friend and Camdilyn walked away with my iPod. I know, I should have grabbed it from her, kept it from her, whatever, but I didn't. After a long time, I saw Kemiah walking out of the Men's bathroom with Camdilyn. I was bewildered as to what was happening. Had I really been out of it to not even see what was going on? I asked her what was happening and tried to figure out how Camdilyn got into the bathroom - it's a really heavy door to push. Kemiah said the door had been propped open so Camdilyn just walked in... and proceeded to play with my iPod in the toilet! Ack! I was sick. Not so much that she was playing in the toilet, but thinking about my dead iPod. I took off the rubber case and dried off the iPad in a clean diaper - it was the most absorbent thing I had in my diaper bag. I said a little prayer in my head (and heart) that the iPod would be okay. As I took it out of the diaper, I received two messages from Kevin so it seemed to be okay. I was so relieved when it turned on fine and it seems to have no ill effects from it's "bath". I am so thankful.

No comments: