What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

She was so excited and cooperated!

Harmonie has been the opposite of Domonique in her personality. Domonique was very shy and reserved and Harmonie is much more out going and friendly. Domonique has come out of that shy shell quite a bit but I was a little worried about her first time at the dentist. She surprised me and did a fantastic job. Today was Harmonie's first time and I wasn't worried about her at all. When it was her turn, she climbed into the chair and sat there ready for anything.
She seemed so little in that great big chair. But she was just happy as could be. They hygienist took her time to show Harmonie all the tools and what they did so that she would know what was going on.




She did a great job and really enjoyed it. I always enjoy taking my kids to the dentist because they all enjoy it, never fuss about it, and we get complimented on good behavior so it is fun for everyone. AND NO CAVITIES! Good job everyone!

1 comment:

Job and Rachael said...

That is so sweet, good Job Harmonie!