What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Garden is growing again!

I noticed recently that my zucchini plant has green leaves again... AND it is growing more zucchini! The main plant, first plant, is all dean and you can see the brown leaves in the bottom picture. But it has four new growths that are actually producing more veggies. I couldn't believe it! I was really good about harvesting, even if they were too big, because I could feed them to the pigs and chickens if we weren't going to eat them, so I know it's not just from an old zucchini. I am just amazed at this little plant! I'll have to pick the zucchini before it freezes, now that the temps are dropping so low at night.
 














No comments: