What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Fun, and not so fun.

I was enjoying feeding Camdilyn grits for breakfast. I had finished mine and I was thrilled that she was eating hers, willingly. She has started to enjoy more regular food instead of baby food, which is nice and yet makes things a little more difficult when we are out and about and she doesn't want to eat the baby food I brought for her. Back to this morning... she was eating just fine and we were about done. The not so fun part came when she sneezed with a mouth full of grits. I'm pretty sure you can use your imagination to picture what happened. Yes, I had a bit of a mess to clean up, most of which was on me! Maybe I just need to pay a little more attention to the baby so that I can put my hand up and catch most of the spray.

No comments: