What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sometimes Love it, sometimes not so much

Here are some projects Kemiah has done in school recently.
A playground.

A Martenitsa decoration

For her art class in school, they have her doing all sorts of projects. Some we have to turn in and some we don't. Some I think are worth it and educational, and others are just a waste of time and materials. Then I remind myself that she's just learning and this is one of the ways she can learn and process information - building and playing with her hands. She really enjoys it so I try to be supportive... but it takes time, and I have to help her most of the time. It's a challenge for me but I try to be positive and I try to let her have fun.

No comments: