What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Art by the older kids

After sharing Kemiah's art projects, I thought I should share what the older three just turned in for their unit projects. They had three options and so that's why they are different. It is fun to watch them be creative and enjoy it - but it does take more time.
 
Ben created a pendant. He made a paper model, then cut it out of cardboard. The wrapped it in tinfoil, then added the beads and chain. I thought it turned out very nice. The diameter of the circle is 2 inches, just so you can picture the size of it.
 

Emily and Marissa both chose to make a hat based on a theme. Emily's theme is Summer, and Marissa's hat is birthday. They are so different and unique, just like the artists who created them. Emily made her own flowers, and Marissa made her own decorations. They are getting really good at using different programs on the computer.


They are all learning so much, and I try to learn along with them.

No comments: