What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'll just be thankful.

Because of a storm that came through our area, we have been without electricity since Sunday night. Although it has been inconvenient, I am so very thankful that we still have a home. Many people had their homes destroyed by tornados. We did not. We have a generator that is running our heat, so we are warm. The generator is running the fridge and freezer, so we didn't lose any food and can still eat. We have a camp stove and tanks so we can still cook. It is challenging but we are safe and well. I am going to be thankful, even without electricity.

1 comment:

erin said...

Wow. Glad you guys were safe! Way to be prepared. How scary to have all of that so close. Hope your electricity is back on and things are back to normal now!