What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Are You Prepared?

Like I posted earlier, we lost power because of a storm. I just thought I'd show how we survived. I brought in our camp stove and put it right on top of my stove so I could cook some food for my little ones. It actually worked out just fine... and it was nice to see that we were prepared enough to survive for a few days without too much trouble.
 

Except for the growing pile of dishes in my sink. I was afraid to use cool water to wash our dishes, but eventually I warmed some water on the stove so I could wash the dishes.... we were running out of silverware and bowls.

Not really sure why I thought the kitchen was that bad, this is what it normally looks like because I tend to leave the dishes until later... and later always seems to be later.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

not only did you survive, you had pancakes! :)