What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, November 8, 2013

5-mile hike

Ben planned a hike/walk for a Scouting requirement. Kevin took the older five kids on the walk. They were all excited. Packed some water and wore coats and shoes. It was a bit chilly - their hands were frozen when they got back - but they had a good time.



That left me at home with the three youngest. It is always fun to spend some time with them, because I feel like they get left out a lot. They just wanted to hold Camdilyn, so that's what we did for a little while. Camdilyn actually fell asleep with Domonique. She wasn't quite as happy with Harmonie. The baby just knows who has her and if it's safe or not. Harmonie was so lovey with her, but I'm not sure you can tell that in the picture! It was sweet.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

hikes are the best! and the baby pics are sweet ;)