What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mrs. Carol came to see the new baby!

For the first two pregnancies in Michigan, I went to the OB office. One of the front desk receptionists who was always there when I went for my appointments was Mrs. Carol. We enjoyed chatting every time I came to the office, and she enjoyed chatting with my kids when I would take them along. She has given the kids Christmas gifts in the past and she is one of the first people to see the babies because I'll stop by as I leave the hospital. She retired while we were out of town but we have kept in touch. I called her while I was in the hospital after delivering Camdilyn but she was out of town. I was able to get a hold of her and she brought her husband to come and visit us. We all enjoyed seeing her and she enjoyed seeing all the kids. It was a wonderful visit.





No comments: