What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just so you know...

I do have 8 kids. Crazy, I know. I do not take as many pictures as I should of all the goings ons at our house. The kids are enjoying school. They are growing, learning, playing, helping, and doing all sorts of things, but I am not taking pictures like I should. I just wanted to make sure you knew about all the other kids, because I have not forgotten about them. My husband is still around, too. He works a lot but is taking two weeks off since Camdilyn arrived. We are spending time together as a family and he is helping out with the kids school stuff while I try to get into a schedule with Camdilyn so that we can all keep going when he goes back to work.

The four older kids have MEAP testing going on with school. This is the first time they have every taken a state standardized test so I hope they do okay. Emily wasn't feeling well, but I'm sure it was just nerves. It seems a little crazy to me, but that's because we've never done it before.

The younger kids are enjoying playing with Meme and Chris, and they are even playing outside while Dad and Chris cut trees. They enjoy going out and doing things, rather than just sitting around the house. I'm sure it'll be hard to get back to being alone when all our guests are gone.

We are all getting over a cough sickness that invaded our home. Fortunately, Camdilyn hasn't come down with anything. It's a little tough to sleep at night though, when the kids are coughing. I had to take three of them downstairs the other night just so the rest of us could sleep, and they could sleep better propped up on the couches.

I guess that's a good enough update. I just didn't want you to think Camdilyn was the only one at home.

No comments: