What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Another milestone!

We finally started potty training Domonique (and by 'we' I mean 'I'). She did quite well on her first day... and I won't go into any details. I did have to adjust her new underwear because she is so tiny and the underwear is so big. It is working and that is what counts. She is enjoying it so far, and really likes getting candy after using the potty. I'm hoping it will continue to go smoothly because she's older, but we shall see. We sing the same song that I have always sung when it's potty time, and most of the kids get into it as well. Maybe it brings back memories for them. They all cheer her on and congratulate her when she stays dry. I certainly won't update you every day but just thought I'd make a note of when we started! Hooray for Domonique!


No comments: