What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

The kids and I enjoyed a breakfast of yummy pink, heart shaped pancakes, 
which Marissa helped make.
They were thrilled to receive boxes of candy hearts AND little boxes of chocolates!
I also gave them the Valentine's cards that my Visiting Teachers (from Church)
brought for them, which had a chewy heart candy in it.
After breakfast they went to work on making my Valentine's cards.


This one is from Ben. Here's the front...

Here's the inside. I don't know why blogger put it sideways.
He worked really hard on the pop-up for the inside!

This is what Emily made me - to hold all my cards!

These are what were inside - even a heart from Domonique 
(it has lots of circles and doodles).

I certainly have a sweet bunch of kids!
Thanks for all the love notes!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

so sweet. you have great kids. :) happy valentine's day.