What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tissue Time

The older kids were out in the car getting buckled up so we could go to Church. I went back into the house to get Harmonie and this is what I found.... 






She was just pulling those tissues out as fast as she could and thought it was the coolest thing ever... there was always another tissue to be pulled! She gave me a big, cheesy grin because she's just that cute. I had gotten a new box out because we needed one in the living room. I used one to wipe her nose, and then I took some stuff out to the car. I guess I left the box within reach and she really enjoyed the treasure! I grabbed several of the loose tissues and took them to Church with me because I knew we would need them. I thought about getting made at her but made a better choice! Hooray for both of us!

No comments: