What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Ben's own creation

Ben worked on this one for a little while, and was very excited to show it to me. He told me all the things it could do - which was a lot because it's an exploration vehicle. When I took pictures, it had 5 arms that all did something different - drill, grabber, laser, camera, double drill, camera, and something else. He told me all about it and it was fun to watch him.





I took video of it as well, with him talking all about it and showing how it works. We realized recently that I take lots of video of the little kids but not much of the bigger kids, so I thought it was important to video something that he is interested in doing. I'm sure we'll enjoy watching that video in 5 years and see how different he is. He might build a real working one of these by then!

No comments: