What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Newest creations!

I borrowed a few canvas papers from Ben (I told him I'd buy more when we use them all up) and did some more paintings. I go in fits and spurts so I do several and then I don't paint again for a while. I wish I could do it more regularly (especially once I've started because I just want to keep getting better) but oh well. So here are the latest in my beginners portfolio.





I enjoy looking at them but there is something I would change in each of them. I guess that just means I need to keep working at it and trying it and improving. Good thing I enjoy doing it. I hope to be able to paint from my own photos one day so that I can do places I have actually been. We shall see how things progress.

No comments: