What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Visit with old friends from our days in Columbus, MS


I am ashamed to admit that it wasn't until we drove into Layton area, I saw a sign for Hill Air Force Base, that I remembered our friends. I was so focused on our family reunion that I didn't even consider who else might be in Utah. I quickly sent my friend a message and we were able to connect and set up a time to get together! We knew these two way back, before Ben was born. They have never met any of our children, and we have never met theirs. It was delightful to meet, spend time together, chatting and so forth. Ben was still the only boy because our friends have three girls. Oh well. We enjoy yummy mini raspberry cheesecakes which they had made for Father's Day. It was such a treat to visit with them.

No comments: