What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

More family arrives - and the house projects begin!

My oldest sister and my brother, with most of their families, arrived Thursday evening. I'm not even sure if my brother had something to eat before he went to work. My sister knew what she wanted to have done and he knew how to get it done. It was fun to watch it all happen.

Camdilyn is just so cute.

This partial wall was just not right, 
so they took it down to a half wall.

With destruction going on around the corner, 
my oldest sister was busy getting dessert made,
with some little helpers.


Sheetrock is gone,
skeleton is left.

Taking down the support beam.

There used to be a lower corner cabinet,
with a roll top cover.
She didn't like it so my brother get rid of it.

Mostly done,
just needs some finishing touches.
It surly opened up to two rooms and looks great.

No comments: