What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

First couple of days in Utah.

Because we arrived earlier than the rest of my siblings, we had time to help Alise organize her new house a bit. We cleaned out the front two rooms and help get bedrooms in order. We tried to move stuff around and went grocery shopping. I even got a hair cut because I couldn't wait any longer. (I did wait for the second night since we arrived late on the first night.) Thursday, we got out the giant slip and slid and had a blast! It was fun for me to hear and see jets from Hill Air Force base flying around! Brought back memories of a lifetime ago.
Before...

After I cut it (I wanted to see what it would
have looked like if I had done it myself at home).

After the professional did it.

Cute cousin time...


Blake was always helping out in the kitchen - cooking or cleaning.

Reading.... of course.


The biggest slip and slide I have ever seen!







Buckets of water with sponge balls.


Aunt Alise was the main target for some reason!


Reopened her sore on her lip - 
which she got the day before on the trampoline.

Camdilyn preferred the bucket and balls.



Then I decided to put her in the bucket.


She loved it!





What a great activity! So glad our two families could enjoy it and had so much fun! We did apply sun screen but due to the amount of soap we put on the slip and slide and the water - most of it washed off and so some kids were burnt. The top of my feet got burned but we still had a blast!

No comments: