What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Outside activities!

I was pulling this stuff out of my garden and after I had a huge pile of it, realized maybe I was pulling something that was actually edible. Does anyone know what this is? Just thought I'd check!


It seems like they didn't do much of this throughout the summer. Now it's getting chilly so I don't know how much longer they'll be able to do it. I guess until the snow comes.


Marissa has been very diligent at learning to po-go and has gotten over 400 continuous jumps.


Roller skating is also a favorite outside activity. It's a little scary when they say, "I am so good I don't need the knee pads and elbow pads or hand pads." At least they still keep the helmets on.

No comments: