What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hinking through the woods.

The backyard of my parent's house ends up in woods and you can walk all the way to the Mississippi River. There was one part of the trail that is on the edge and I was worried about Harmonie and Domonique falling down to the bottom of the ravine. We made it all safely.
 



A couple of the kids took me to a stream they found and explored. It was a little tricky for me to get to but I managed. It was neat and did remind me a bit of Dominica (that's what the kids kept saying about it) so I was glad they took me. 





Even though the water was pretty cold the kids just couldn't stay out of it. I had to remind myself of my childhood and doing the same thing - wading in the stream/creek. Kids just gotta do it.

A deposit of clay. I wonder what it would be like to make pottery out of it?






Another shot of the fort, just for fun!

No comments: