What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, September 22, 2014

How did Jesus find it?

Xiomara and Domonique were cleaning up a game when I heard Domonique ask, "How did Jesus find it?"
When we had put away the same duck game earlier in the day, we were missing one duck. She and I couldn't find it anywhere, so we put the game away with one missing duck.
Later, she and Xiomara were putting them away again and all the ducks were accounted for! She was surprised because she remembered not finding them all earlier in the day. She knew one had been missing before, but now they were all in the box where they belong.
I didn't remember asking her to pray for help to find the missing duck, but maybe she did.
I had found the duck later in the day and put it away, without her knowing.
I thought it was wonderful that the suspected Jesus helped the duck get "home", and not me.

Xiomara told her Jesus didn't find it. (Xiomara didn't know we had been missing one.)
Domonique then asked, "How did Satan find it?"
She knew someone had done it and if it wasn't Jesus, then maybe Satan put the duck back.
Either way, she was wondering how they found the duck that she couldn't find earlier.

No comments: