What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yellow Finch and neighbor's flowers

I noticed this yellow bird just sitting in my neighbors driveway. I grabbed my camera in hopes that it wouldn't be gone by the time I got back. It stayed put and I was able to get very close to it. I'm not sure if it was injured or just tired but it was neat to get so close.





And since I was in my neighbors yard anyway, I figured I'd take some pictures of the wild flowers she has grown in her front ditch. Sure makes a pretty view, and hides the ugly ditch.







2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

sooo pretty-- I love taking a moment to enjoy nature AND your skills!

Josh said...

Those are some excellent pictures! Nice work!