What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seriously digustingly clean

Our house has two rooms with carpet, and that's it. The stairs also have carpet. I have always thought we needed to clean them but never really wanted to pay for the machines from the grocery store. Well, my wonderful honey borrowed one from some friends of ours. He even did the first bit of cleaning. Then we moved furniture and he cleaned the entire library. The next day I moved stuff out of the living room and he worked on that last night. Today I finished up the living room. Two comments: the carpet feels so much better; the water that we kept dumping out was like a muddy river. Each time we emptied the machine the water was filthy. Makes you almost sick that your kids roll around and crawl around and play on the floor. I'm so glad we got it done, but, really, I feel like I need to do it again just to get more gunk out. Even if no one else can tell, I can and it feels better.


Can you see the difference? We sure could!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I always wonder if I am actually cleaning the carpet or just pulling up things from below the carpet. Either way it is gross but rewarding. :)