What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Really shouldn't have

Of all the things I' could blog about, I'm not really sure why I am doing this one. Maybe because I don't have a lot of time so this is the easiest one. Unfortunately for you, it's not really exciting, nor is it something you want to know about but I'm sharing anyway.

One of the recipes that really saves us at the end of our stay on the island was Peachy Oatmeal. I haven't made it since we left the island because, truthfully, every time I thought about making it I got sick to my stomach. A couple of the kids kept asking for it so I finally made it this morning. I made our regular batch and thought to myself, "Maybe you're making it up and you'll be able to eat it." I was fine until I sat down with the kids and starting serving them up. It was not good for me and I didn't even have a bite. So the picture shows how much we had left over.


I think we are really done with this for a long time. I'm not even sure why I get to feeling so sick because it really was good tasting. Weird.

No comments: