What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, August 30, 2010

I dislike it when I'm retarded.

I made Domonique's 2 month checkup for today. I dropped the other kids off with a wonderful friend and made my way to the appointment this morning. I got a little lost but finally made it. I filled out the paperwork for the new patient. When they called me back the nurse politely said, "Before you get her undressed I wanted you to know that she won't be getting her shots because she's not 2 months old until Saturday. So you can have the check up today and then bring her back on the 9th for shots or you can reschedule." Oh bother. You think I would know these type of things after having 5 other kids. I did think about it when I made the appointment but ended up making the wrong choice because of the holiday weekend. I opted to cancel today's appointment and reschedule for next Friday so that I could bring Marissa in at the same time to have some warts frozen. Both appointments are made and the same wonderful friend will watch the other kids again. Hopefully it all works out the way I think it will, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

No comments: