What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

8 weeks old!

I can't believe she is 8 weeks old. She'll be 2 months old on Saturday (Sept 4). She is really amazing, but I feel like I say that about all my babies. She goes to sleep at 10 every night and I wake her up at 6 so that I can get her first feeding done before I start the day with the other kids. She is really easy going and happy. The only time she cries is when she needs a new diaper, or when I'm taking a little too long to feed her.






Last night I had a dream that she was talking, peeing on the potty and swimming. I was not happy because she's only 2 months old - she can't grow up that fast. Although, I wouldn't mind not having to change her diapers but it's all part of the baby stage and I love this stage. I find myself wanting to hold her all the time because I don't want to miss out on this stage because I'm busy doing so many other things.

No comments: