What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New sleeping arrangements.

Domonique spent her first night in her big girl crib last night. I put her on her tummy for the first time too, and she did just fine. I was going to move her into the kid's room the first night we got back from the family reunion but I couldn't. I needed to find the baby monitor because we have to sleep with our bedroom doors closed (window air conditioning units for the bedrooms only) and I knew I wouldn't be able to hear her. I finally found it but was a little sad to move her out of our room. I knew she needed to go though, mostly because she was no longer fitting in her first bed and I didn't want to set up the port-a-crib in our room. I'm sure we will all adjust fine. I had a hard time going to sleep because I kept thinking I heard something. She's getting so big, and yet she looks so little in the big crib.






This was her first bed - a laundry basket with flannel sheets for bedding.


Yes, we are trying to have a pacifier baby - after 4 thumb suckers and one who sucks two fingers. We'll see how this one goes.

No comments: