What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Oh what a blessed day!

And here is her dress! It was very challenging because of the type of fabric, and my machine kept acting up, but they were determined and persevered! She was so excited to wear it to church!

It was also a special day because we blessed RoseMarie. I arrived a little later than I should have so I was changing her clothes during the opening song and had just finished when Kevin announced that we would bless her. He came and got her and gave a very nice blessing to RoseMarie Genevive. She handled it very well and was ready to eat when they were done. We had a small circle of friends this time around (so getting their pictures was much easier).

Brother Eric Conley

Brother Roger Payne (Gaffa)

Brother Kevin Roy (Dad)





Brother John Lowry

Brother Neil Stokes

RoseMarie Genevive
3 1/2 weeks old



No comments: