What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Going home!

Kevin came to the hospital around 9:30 am, did some charting and appointment making and so forth so that we could be discharged. They checked baby's bilirubin levels and then clipped her electronic device off. She was ready to go, and so was I! Her discharge weight was 7 pounds 14 ounces so we'll see how long it takes her to get back up to birth weight. Let's go home!






Dad gets some more cuddle time with the baby!
While the younger ones wait for their turns.

My oldest and youngest!
Forever.
I love that he loves to hold the new babies!

We spent the day taking turns holding the baby and spending time together.

No comments: