What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Beautiful Autumn Day

I had to capture the fun the girls were having outside. It was sunny, but a bit cool. I was glad they were able to run around and enjoy some fresh air! They certainly don't get enough of that so it's a treat when they do!



Greg harvested the corn in the field behind us. 
They went gleaning for leftover cobs.
They had fun packing it,
but I don't know what they'll do with it
since we don't have chickens anymore.



Domonique went out to gather her own cobs.


Some neighbor friends came over to play.
We are thrilled that a young family moved into
Chuck's old house. 
The girls love playing with the boys,
and Alaina is over often to play as well.

No comments: