What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, November 3, 2017

First day of life outside the womb.

These were taken before her bath...





Bath time!
Again, she enjoyed hanging out under the heater.


Cleaning all the gunk out of her hair.

She seemed to enjoy the water on her head.

Clean baby!
So much hair for one of my babies!






Just going to love this little sweet thing forever! She was a bit fussy through the night/early morning and I worried she wasn't getting any food. So I told the nurse, "She either needs a pacifier, a bottle, or Mylicon for gas issues." The nurse brought me a pacifier. Even after 9 other babies, I still can't get this baby to latch on without it hurting. Hopefully the pain will go away after she gets a little bigger and figures out the whole sucking and latching bits. We shall see.

No comments: