What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

It all turned out great!

 I received the meat pie recipe from Carol Mahar a while back and finally decided to try it, since our freezer is now full of ground pork and that's what it calls for. I followed the recipe, cooked the meat for 3 hours and made the pie crust and it all turned out perfectly! I was so happy with the way it looked and was even more please with how it tasted! I guess I'll be making this more often!


We also enjoyed pumpkin soup (a recipe from my brother),
 broccoli salad (recipe from Aunt Angie)
 and sliced apples (from the fridge). 
It was very pleasing to my eye and my tummy.
(But, I will admit, some of the kids didn't like it.)

Love nursing my baby!

 Sweet happy little girl!
4 weeks old!

This is the onesie that Grandma Graham gave to her!
Smart and Strong Like my Mom

No comments: