What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Chillin' in the swing

One of my favorite pictures to get of our new born is in the swing. We were given the swing (a hand crank) after our friends had used it for 5 of her own kids - so the swing is really old! But I love how the baby always ends up almost sideways in the swing and I have this picture of each of my babies!


Now I just have to figure out what to do with the swing after RoseMarie grows out of it. Do I put it in a plastic bag and store it in the attic until I need it for my grandbabies or do I get rid of it? I guess I will be making that decision with a lot of stuff here in the near future. Life goes on.

No comments: