What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Garden Update

I'm pretty sure I posted about our newest gardening idea. Here is an update:
We are harvesting - mostly zucchini from Kemiah and Xiomara.

Kemiah's bed - a little full.

Check out all those banana peppers!

And loads of zucchini.

Marissa's bed - healthy peas all in front.


Xiomara's watermelon plant and zucchini.

Domonique's watermelon and pumpkin.

So cute!

Emily's onions, potatoes and tomatoes!

We will be eating lots of cherry tomatoes!

Harmonie and Camdilyn's strawberry patch.
I wonder if we'll get any berries.
I need to read up on how to care for these to get more berries!

My husbands onions, my tomatoes and potatoes and cucumber.

Ben's potatoes and pumpkins.

He's so excited to see lots of pumpkins!

The great farmer!


The pigs love the water hole Marissa made for them.
They have made it larger and love to sit in it most of the day.


Yuck.

1 comment:

NSylvester said...

I LOVE that they all have their own little gardens. Lots of great variety and yummy fresh veggies. Love it! So wish we could do this, but we bought land not really suitable for a garden. So bummed. :(