What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Finally enjoyed his Birthday dinner

Kevin was finally home for dinner so we could have his birthday dinner - sushi or California rolls. I prepared all the stuff: rice, tuna, cucumbers, and avocados. Each person could choose how to assemble their dinner: in e rice paper, mixed all together in a bowl, or like sushi. Most everyone really enjoyed it. I liked that I didn't have to roll all that into several (many) California rolls because the kids were so excited to roll their own. I just ate it all mixed together in a bowl (without the rice paper because I don't like it that much). Kevin enjoyed his very own sushi with wasabi!





No comments: