What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Cement Day

Today was the day for the cement truck to come and fill the frames. It was me, Ben, Jay Lowry and George! Thank goodness for George. He used to do construction and cement work so he knew exactly what to do. I was so glad he was there and he had Ben do as much as he could. The cement truck driver helped out some as well. It was so nice to see the generosity of strangers to help this project be successful. I just watched and took pictures and thanked my Heavenly Father for the helpers he sent to us. I also enjoyed watching Ben work with others.

Fourth pad from the bridge 
(the first pad closest to the access road).
George was there at just the right time.

Third pad from the bridge.


Second pad from the bridge.
Jay was the only other helper.



Cement driver helping out, too!

First pad from the bridge.
Last one to get cement.









Still doesn't like me taking his picture.

No comments: