What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Finally a birthday cake and partyish thing

He asked for an ice cream cake so I made one for him: banana split and vanilla ice cream flavors, with homemade fudge sauce and broken up cookies in the middle. I quickly whipped real cream and spread it on just before serving (much better than freezing it).

Some cares from the children.

A package from Jerry and his Dad.


Very funny socks that look similar to his dad!

We waited until Saturday evening to have the cake because Ben returned from Scout Camp earlier that day so the family was all together again. It was a nice treat to sing and eat the cake together. Happy last day of celebration my sweet Honey! We love you!

No comments: